Hi My Starfishies!! I'm so excited to share my new art studio branding images with you! Maybe it will inspire some of you to rebrand your own art imagery or website graphics! :)
I wanted something simple, yet colorful. That's where photos come in. I snapped a couple regular photos of my studio, and one panorama.
Then, inside photoshop is where the unicorn fairy magic began. I added gradients to the photo edges, to create a mystical fairy dust / unicorn magic color scheme to the images. It brings more life to the images, and gives us a better backdrop for adding text or a logo.
When creating graphics of your own, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is my brand all about?
- What do I want to portray to the audience or the followers of my site?
- What are the feels / emotions that I want to express in my little online world?
- What information do the viewers need to receive, in order to better navigate my site and my brand?
- How can I make my brand blend more fully with my personality and my artwork (*if you're branding yourself or your art)?
- What do I NOT want in my branding campaigns?
There you go! That's just the tip of the iceberg, but those questions should at least get you started in thinking more in depth about your branding.