Let’s start off by discussing a few things. I’ve seen it written in places here and there, that one shouldn’t reveal their “next move,” so to speak. I’ve also seen it written or spoken in other places that it’s better to speak about your goals in order to better achieve them. Sort of like a check system or a buddy system.
I don’t know what the right thing is, but I want to imply my goals and my intentions going forward in my life, mostly my art life. Even if I don’t out-right express my full goals and my dreams…
This all sounds very vague, but to put it simply:
* I want to live more honestly…through my actions, my answers to questions, my saying “yes” to the right things / opportunities, and saying “no” to the wrong ones.
* I want to be as artistic and free as possible.
* I want to have tons of creative freedom (this does NOT mean I have to have a huge bank account.)
* I want to be as brave as I can, and reach for very high art-related goals.
* I want to give people a glimpse of my life, through my content online….
* I want to really brand myself, but I feel I already have….so this one may already have been won, just need to be maintained?
* I want to take risks that are worth taking.
What does this mean moving forward? It means that I am going to do things that align more with MY dreams, MY visions of where I want to be in the future. Not just accommodating for others’ dreams they have in mind for me. I’ve done that too much. It stifles almost any venture I start. I have to stop the cycle now.
Sometimes I won’t have the money for a project I want to pursue. The solution? Save save save….save that money up, until I CAN afford it.
Sometimes I might fall for false opportunities. The solution? Learn from it and move forward, but don’t let the fear of being duped again cloud the waters completely.
Recent Art triumphs:
* One of my pieces was featured in a sticker subscription box! See below: